Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Audience Survey Results

The results from my survey are as followed:
60% of my respondents were female aged 16/17/18

Popular responses from question 3 (What would you enjoy/expect to see when watching a pop music video?)

  • Bright colours/costumes
  • Lots of performance/dancing
  • Star image (Close-ups of artist)
  • Lots of effects/split-screens/transitions 
80% stated that within a pop music video, star image is important

80% said that they would prefer a non-linear/no straight forward narrative 

70% who enjoyed the pop genre also liked Dance and Alternative genre

50% stated that visuals were very important to a successful music video and that a mixture of both narrative and visuals were important with 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment