Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Audience Research (Survey)

I sent out a survey through the college email to some of the students within my college. Although i only got 10 responses back, i can gather information from their answers which will help me when producing my music video. I was pleased with how quickly those who i had sent the survey too had replied because this meant i could compile the information quickly and then progress onto planning.

Below are some of the questions which i asked, by asking a range of both open and closed questions, it allowed me to collect both qualitative and quantitative data. The open-ended questions gave my audience a chance to give their own opinions, which was helpful to me because i can use this to appeal to their interests when i create my own pop music video and what conventions to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment