Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Location Recce Shots (Studio)




Below are a few images of the TV studio which is available within college to use if booked out in advance. This is the second location in which I will be shooting part of my music video.
As I am planning on using UV paint, I therefore need the room to be dark in order to use the UV light successfully. 

The studio is primarily used for it's excellent green screen recording facilities, from previous use I knew that I did not want to use it as it will not give me my directed effect. 

The white boards in which I had access too allowed me to focus upon my artist and not draw attention to the mise-en-scene which was intentionally kept as simple as plain as possible so the white background would not draw any attention.
I will have my artist sitting on one of the white boards and I will use a tripod to steadily position my camera to avoid any shakey shots and keep it still when recording her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment