Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Prop Purchasing


Below is a collation of the props i have purchased for my music video. I used the popular website Amazon to source the equipment which i then purchased from sellers within the website. As i have previously bought main items from them before, Amazon is a highly regarded trusted website. All my items arrived in good condition and had no problems with the quality. In total for all the equipment i ordered it came to a total of £78.24 which is without packaging which also costed around an extra fee per items. 
Also from my 'Props' page, the sparklers and neon face paint pouches were bought elsewhere. The neon face paints costed £1 each from the pound-shop which i was pleased i found as previously i had bought two colours similar from a stall which were around £3. The sets of sparklers were bought from a fireworks shop at around £2.50 a packet in Middlesborough, as it is not the time of year were fireworks/sparklers are sold, it proved difficult in finding them locally in shops and supermarkets as they were not on sale yet as they are a seasonal item. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment