Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Props

Below is a collation of all my props I have purchased that I plan on using when it comes to filming my music video. Each will be used at a different section of the video to add variety and creativity to the video. 
In slide 1, you will see i have a range of colours of powder paints and also some much more vibrant neon coloured ones, which I hope will show up well when thrown into the air.
I bought a number of paints so that there was a variety of colours as some may show up better than others. There is green, blue, red, crimson, cyan, yellow and purple in the normal powder paints and similar colours within the fluorescent ones.

The neon UV paint works with a UV backlight which I purchased from Amazon. The light itself is very small so i was unsure how well it would of worked (see photograph) but i was surprised at how far the sight of the backlight went considering the size, i purchased two types of a similar light to make sure i had enough.
This body paint will be used to light up my artists in a dark room which will create an illuminating glow adding some creativity to my visuals. As you can see in slide 2, the UV body paint can have two looks and transforms when under the UV light. In the photo at the bottom left, i tested each colour on my skin so i know how well the colours will show up when under the light, with only using a small amount and making a thin layer, i am pleased with how bright and fluorescent they show up and how far a small amount it goes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment