Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Evidence Of Editing 2

As seen in quite a few pop music videos, in particular the one i looked at 'Little Mix - Wings'  i wanted to use the split-screen effect to make the visuals within my video more interesting and Andrew Goodwin states within his music video theory, 'technical aspects' which including camera, editing, effects are necessary for a successful music video in order to keep an audience interested.
I took a regular rectangle orange coloured image from google and then cropped it so that it was a long and thin shape. layering the image on top of my footage meant that it would show up on both of the images whilst i cropped and transformed them.
I thought adding more colour to the shots had a better visual effect for my viewers than not having the orange line, although it is still thin enough that it is not obvious and stands out too much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment