Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Useful Videos

As Final Cut Pro X was a new software to many of us, (last year I used Final Cut Express to edit my footage) I did not have any prior knowledge on how to use it, but I knew it would have some similar attributes to FCP.

What was new about FCPX was the increase in range of more effects/transitions/titles available and that footage did not need to be rendered everytime it was changed/placed which is a great plus and time saver when editing lots of footage and testing out effects/transitions.

Some useful videos which I watch on YouTube to help me gain understanding and basic skills in FCPX were the following below: (The youtube Matthew Pearce channel had some very useful, interesting videos on FCPX) 
http://youtu.be/4UET7QptHtc (FCPX Beginners Tutorial) 
http://youtu.be/GqbmT4Lx4uM (Colour Grading Part 1)
http://youtu.be/ArvuvMZKwzc (Colour Grading Part 2)





No comments:

Post a Comment