Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Record Label Ideas

Making a mind-map has helped me organise some of my ideas i have for my record label. It has been useful in narrowing down my selection as i have decided to pursue 'Splash Records' and the idea of having paint splashes come over the text. Having a range of bright colours will attract a audience as it will stand out against other record labels which from my research use blacks and reds in their fonts and images. Introducing more uplifting colours will appear more bold, sophisticated and leap out at my audience, incising their curiosity to becoming interested in my production logo and therefore the artist which it manages. 

I will be using Photoshop to create my record label logo. As i am new to Photoshop, my skills are very basic so i will need to watch youtube tutorials in order to establish basic skills on this software so i can produce my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment