Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,
For my A2 coursework I have worked individually to construct a promotional package including a music video, magazine advertisement and digipack. I have chosen the song 'I Love It' by the swedish pop duo Icona Pop. To direct you around my blog efficiently I have placed tabs at the top of the page for each individual section which includes research, planning & construction, final products and evaluation, each of these pages will direct you to links of relevant posts.
I hope you enjoy my final products and can view my journey through these stages.

(Important message: When viewing my glogster posts which are mainly within research and planning, please use alternative browser than google chrome as it does not seem to work on their anymore. Works fine on internet explorer).

Feedback/Tweek Week

From comments and grading's from my teachers who had marked our main product (music video) and ancillary texts over the Christmas holidays, I have decided to re-film some of my music video.
In particular, in order to reinforce the relationship narrative to my audience I need to make sure I show this throughout and make sure they are aware that she is getting over the relationship and is happier now than she was in the beginning (opening of the video).
I intend to storyboard the new footage which I am going to film at some point during this week when my actor/artist is free.
between 1.33 - 1.36 is the part in which my re-filming will be placed into. From the comments I received from my tutors, I need to show the changing in emotion rather than using a flashback repeated footage which I used at the beginning.

Also adding a better ending to my video, focusing more around my artist and this positive mood she is now in from exiting the relationship rather than the video's ending just slowly ending.
As well as this, keeping the pace within my video and adding more thought beats towards the end 2/3s of my video, in order to ensure the visuals cut on the beat as it picks up pace.

My ideas will be storyboarded within the upcoming days and then filmed/edited before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment