I used the website dafont which has a huge online varied of different fronts which are all free to download and use. I intend to use both of these fonts for my digipak/advert to retain brand identity.
I like this font because it is simple and the style is very rounded rather than being sharp and block-like. I do think that the letters are too thin and would perhaps be lost against the colourful background which i plan to have as my digipak front cover. I would not want the artists name to not be visible on the front of the album as my audience would not be able to see it.
I like this font as it is similar to the one above but i think it looks abit simple and sloppy and i think that the small letters dont have the same impact as the big letters do. I think the font is too simplistic to have an impact on attracting an audiences attention to my products, therefore i will not be using this font in my final designs.
I like the retro look of this font and i think it looks almost hollywood like with the bold lines, almost looking like it belongs on stage with lights behind it. Although i do like this font i do not think it is the right one for my theme/artist, it is too large and blocky and takes away the simplicity and would draw the audiences attention to the font rather than the image of my artist.
This font is my favourite because it looks like it has been hand wrote giving it a fun look which is a main concept within my music video and will accompany well against my colourful artist image. The font as a whole is thin and sleek, and as it can also be made bold this can be used for more important information like the artist's name so it stands out more.







No comments:
Post a Comment